IP Transit pricing summary
IP Transit Pricing: Quick summary: [Updated August 24, 2017]
Flat-rate 10Gbps-on-10GE pricing:
US/CA Standard 10GE pricing: $2,200/mo (3-year term)
- [US] Belle Plaine, Charlotte, Cheyenne, Houston, Madison, Montgomery, Newark, Omaha, Philadelphia, Reno, Rochester, Southfield (Detroit), Santa Clara;
- [CA] Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal, Moncton;
- [Asia] Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
Flat-rate 10Gbps-on-10GE pricing: US/EU Promo 10GE pricing: $1,700/mo (3yr)
- All other current mainland US locations;
- All current European POP locations
New POP locations may have different pricing.
Flat-rate 1Gbps-on-GigE pricing: $380/mo (3-year term)
Applies in: All of the above POP locations.
Higher pricing applies in: Honolulu, Taipei, Seoul, Osaka, Sydney, Melbourne, Dubai, South America, and Africa.
- Internet Bandwidth
- ip transit
- IP Transit Port
- Layer 3