Seven New POPs in 3 weeks
Seven new HE.NET Points of Presence (POPs) have gone live in our global network, in just three weeks.
- Dubai: Equinix (May 8);
- Zagreb: SRCE (May 5);
- Djibouti: Djibouti Data Center (May 2);
- London: Telehouse North (April 27);
- Newark NJ: 165 Halsey (April 24);
- Houston: Consolidated Data Center (April 20);
- Indianapolis: Lifeline Data Center (April 17).
Dates shown are our social media announcements; all POPs are live NOW.
Hurricane Electric now has 119 POPs in 91 cities in 40 countries on five continents, including POPs in 27 US states and 6 Canadian provinces.
[May 4, 2017]